Can both parties use the same lawyer when selling/buying a property?

Can both parties use the same lawyer when selling/buying a property?

When selling to a cash house buying company like Bliss Realty Inc, home owners often ask if they can use the same lawyer.

The answer is no.

For any purchase and sale of real estate in Ontario, the buyer and seller must have separate legal representation. If you do not have a lawyer, we can refer one. Your lawyer will hold our
deposit, transfer the deed, and release the funds to you (after any and all liens, encumbrances, and debts are cleared) on closing.

At Bliss Realty Inc we always like to ensure things are done properly, making everyone as comfortable as possible during the whole process.

Bliss Realty Inc can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Toronto area. Fill out this form, or give our office a call now to find out how we can help you! 647-484-3777

Get More Info On Options To Sell Your Home...

Selling a property in today's market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we'll help guide you through your options.

Need To Sell Your House Fast?

We buy houses in ANY CONDITION! We pay CASH and you will not pay any commissions, agents, or fees. Put your address and email below and answer 5 easy questions on the next page to get a cash offer in 24 hours!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *